Can you visualize the way your smile would look if you could make all the changes you desire? Perhaps you wish for improved uniformity, a brighter appearance, and what feels like about a thousand other changes. Fortunately, we offer multiple cosmetic treatments including veneers, so you can achieve the smile you deserve to display. Porcelain veneers provide patients with a long list of possible improvements, which often results in a smile makeover once completed. Ready to find out what you can achieve by choosing veneers? Look over the following for the surprisingly diverse set of benefits:
Porcelain Veneer Advantages
- Veneers create a façade over your existing smile with the use of super-thin ceramic casings. You can avoid the use of chemicals like teeth whitening by simply covering up problems.
- Veneers are completely customizable. This means we can make all of the changes you desire. One custom design choice is the shade of your veneers – you can achieve a much whiter, consistently colored grin.
- Not happy with the shape of your teeth? We will address this issue by creating a shape that looks lovely with your features.
- Does your smile display teeth in varying lengths? Perhaps your smile is uniform but you’ve always felt like your teeth were all either too short or too long. Whatever the case, we will also custom design the length, and size of your teeth.
- Not interested in orthodontic treatment but you’re tired of the little spaces between your teeth? Because we can plan the width of your veneers, we can easily fill small gaps, creating a greatly improved smile appearance.
- Tired of minor imperfections that have a major impact on the way your smile looks? Camouflage just about anything cosmetic with porcelain veneers, including craze lines, textural issues, stains, and chips.
ABOUT YOUR HOUSTON, TX, DENTIST:
At Healthy Smiles Family Dentistry in Houston, TX, Dr. Amy Vlachakis (pronounced Vla-ha-kiss) and her dedicated staff strive to make everyone feel like family, while providing top-notch general, cosmetic, and family dentistry services to patients of all ages. To learn more, or to schedule a consultation, call our office today at 281-974-4494. Located in Memorial City Plaza, we proudly serve patients throughout Houston, Memorial City, Bunker Hill, West Beltway, City Center, Hedwig Village, and all surrounding communities.